Sep 22, 2011

Another shopping day

I'm about to start back in two weeks, and I felt so bad opening my wardrobe : tired of seeing all my old clothes that I wore again and again, I needed a new change, bringing a little bit more of brand new stuffs in it. So I went shopping with some friends. I'm a little bit broke at the moment, one solution : H&M. 
And i've found some good affordable stuffs ♥ . Can't wait to wear all the new clothes. I feel way better. Yes it's true, shopping makes us the happiest of the world.




XX

3 comments:

  1. very casual and comfy. perfect for shopping
    www.lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. le pull a l'air joli mais on ne voit pas tres bien sur cette photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je viens de découvrir ton blog, j'aime beaucoup!
    Bonne continuation ! :)

    ReplyDelete